Homes Sold in Eagle Ridge in Garner, NC
5 homes sold in the Eagle Ridge Subdivision in February 2014, there are 3 homes listed as pending and 4 homes contingent. At the moment there are 38 homes for sale in the golf course community of Eagle Ridge in Garner, North Carolina. The homes for sale range in price from $164,900 to $539,900
Average Home Sale Price In Eagle Ridge
In March 2014 the average price of a home for sale in Eagle Ridge is $289,633 The average price per square foot of homes for sale is $101. There are 6 new construction homes for sale priced between $297,900 and $390,550. Average price per square foot for a new home in Eagle Ridge is $109, average price per square foot of a resale is $99. Home sizes in Eagle Ridge range from about 1800 square feet for a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath up to 4300 square feet for a 5 bedroom 4 and a half bath home.
List of Homes sold in Eagle Ridge in February 2014
- 119 Braid Court sold for $194,000 originally listed for $205,000 days on market 95
- 845 Seastone Street sold for $231,000 originally listed for $249,900 days on market 78
- 103 Key Biscayne Court sold for $260,000 originally listed for $274,900 days on market 61
- 225 Waterville Street sold for $315,000 originally listed for $329,900 days on market 35
- 466 Waterville Street sold for $320,000 originally listed for $364,900 days on market 299
Eagle Ridge is conveniently located between Highways 401 and Ten Ten Road off Old Stage Road and is a short drive to downtown Raleigh. Garner was just named one of the top five towns in North Carolina by Movoto. Garner is 30 minutes from Raleigh Durham International Airport and Research Triangle Park and was also named an All American City by the National Civic League in 2013 one of ten chosen each year.